Every so often there is a combo of astrological events that creates so much tension it affects many areas of life and lots of people. We are under one of these now. Can you feel it? It feels as though a spark could ignite a blaze in an instant and things could escalate on a dime.
Riots in London, economic melt downs right and left and today was the most powerful Sun flare in years (an X-7) to add yet more intensity to the air.
That Cardinal Cross is back!
So what is happening? Basically Pluto in Capricorn
, Mars in Cancer
, Uranus in Aries
and Saturn in Libra
are forming a Cardinal cross. Yes...it is indeed back (this was very potent during the Summer of 2010). AND right now, and for the next 24 hours, the Moon is also in Capricorn, adding a strong emotional element to the mix.
These combined impact the most fundamental areas of our life. Work, finances, relationships and home. Our sense of security and trust in the future is challenged as many strive to find answers to the challenges they face.
There are several articles and posts on my site about the influence of the Cardinal Cross. You can read more here.
But Wait ~ There's More!
Further, Mercury is Retrograde while opposing Neptune
. This can confuse things, making it extra difficult to gain clarity and direction. Are we hearing the whole truth, you may be wondering under this influence as deception and the "spin doctors" are most prevalent now. BE SURE to check and re-check your plans and arrangements now!
And then there's the Full Moon, too!
Saturday (8/13) is the Full Moon which also creates a build up of energies. This Full Moon is in Aquarius, which creates a feeling that what is happening "in the World" is impacting you personally. The events that are occurring on a global level are of a far-reaching magnitude and this is quite apparent now. Even though things are happening externally that impact you and that seem outside your control, how your respond is up to you. This is a key to moving through these times with Grace.
What to Expect ~ What to Do ~ Where's the Hope?
What to Expect and might be feeling:
What you can do:
- A sense of urgency. The energy feels odd at times and erratic.
- Tense and irritable.
- Anxious, worried, fearful or helpless to effect change in your life.
- Off center or ungrounded.
- Angry or frustrated.
Where's the Hope:
- Slow down. Especially if you are about to react to something.
- Do things that keep you grounded: walk, do yoga, hug a tree!
- Don't add too much to your plate and simplify where you can.
- Use common sense. Elaborate schemes are not likely to work so well these days.
- Don't hurry around. Deep breaths.
- Don't try to figure everything out at once. Answers will come when they are meant to.
- Remember that you are doing the best you can.
- Acknowledge that yes, change is in the air. But it may be exactly what is needed now. Trust.
- Ask your Guides to raise your frequency so that you may rise above the turmoil and fear.
- Ask your Guardian Angels to keep your protected from negativity, fear and panic that is in the collective. These do NOT have to be in your space.
- Help others by being available, kind and tolerant.
Many blessings and light to you,
- These are challenging and trying times. Be honest with yourself about this. Yet it is by Cosmic design and you signed up to be here now. Get in touch with the part of you that consented to this and you will find the strength and courage you seek.
- Know that you have all the resources and help available to you that you need.
- There is assistance and hope to be found. Keep looking.
- You are a powerful being with unique gifts ready to come forth and be shared.
- The Light is all around you, in you and available to you.
. . . . . . . . . . . .
Astro Currents Monthly
I mentioned how intense things would be about now on my August Astro Currents Monthly, my membership site. So they had a heads up that this would be a dicey time. Learn more here